Watch videos to understand the projection of solids.
Watch the video below (Part 1) to understand
- The best method to draw a Pentagon
- The different parts of a Pentagonal Prism.
- The steps to draw a projected view (i.e. obtain front view if the top view is given & vice versa).
Watch the video below (Part 2) to understand the following points by way of solving two simple problems.
- How to note the given data & decode its meaning.
- How to prepare the diagram.
- How to draw projections & identify visible & hidden edges.
The video below (Part 3) takes a little more difficult problem & solves it to teach you.
- How to copy a diagram at a different inclination.
- How to obtain all vertex points by matching vertical projectors from current view & horizontal ones from the previous.
Finally, the video below (Part 4) explains 1 of the most difficult problems on projection of solids. A total of 3 sets of views are required to get final solution.
Thanks for watching. If you like our videos give us a LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our Channel for more videos in future. We are just getting started.